Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
7 Days of Yummie! TODAY ONLY: $39 Active Leggings
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Summer Never Ends Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Yummie by Heather Thomson (“Main Sponsor”), Unique Vacations, Jack Rogers USA, and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules and Main Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) with 4 potential winners.
2. Timing:The Promotion begins on September 1, 2016 at 12:00am. (midnight) Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 23, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit the website and complete and submit the online registration form including a valid birthday. Once you fill out the registration form, in its entirety, and submit, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
Limit: Each participant is eligible to receive up to one (1) Sweepstakes entry for the duration of the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Main Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4.Sweepstakes Drawing: Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) from all eligible entries on or around September 26, 2016, one (3) Runner Ups.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY MAIN SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHO’S DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, GRAND PRIZE WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. MAIN SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these official rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by email. Each potential prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) (except where prohibited), which must be received by Administrator within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize (if applicable). If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that the potential Grand Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Main Sponsor will award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. All alternate potential winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these official rules. Only two (2) alternate winners will be selected after which the Grand Prize and/or Runner Up Prizes will remain un-awarded. Runner Up Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
7. Prizes: (A) Sweepstakes Prize: The Grand Prize Winner will receive a $500 Yummie by Heather Thomson giftcard, good only for use on www.yummielife.com, a $500 Jack Rogers giftcard, good only for use on www.jackrogersusa.com, and a four-day/three-night Luxury Included® stay for two (2) adults to any of the fifteen Sandals Resorts listed below in Jamaica, Antigua, Saint Lucia, The Bahamas, Barbados & Grenada. (Airfare is not provided for this trip by any of the Sponsors and is the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner) These Sandals Resorts include:
Sandals Carlyle - Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sandals Montego Bay - Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island - Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa - Negril, Jamaica
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort - Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Sandals Royal Plantation, Ocho Rios, Jamaica - Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa - Westmoreland, Jamaica
Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort - Gros-Islet, Saint Lucia
Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia - Castries, Saint Lucia
Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa - Castries, Saint Lucia
Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa - St. John’s, Antigua
Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island - Nassau, Bahamas
Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis & Spa Resort - Exuma, Bahamas
Sandals LaSource Grenada Resort & Spa - St. George’s, Grenada
Sandals Barbados - St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados
Estimated Trip Retail Value = $3,000
Sandals Resorts is a Luxury Included® resort destination. Therefore the provided prize will include luxurious accommodations (one (1) room, double occupancy), all meals, unlimited premium brand beverages, daily & nightly entertainment, all land and water sports, including scuba diving (for certified divers), snorkeling, Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas, gratuities, and transfers to and from the resort designated airport.
Telephone calls, Red Lane® Spa treatments and services, specialty dining, tours & excursions, inter-island transportation, SCUBA certification courses, nanny services, Scratch DJ AcademyÒ services, island departure taxes and purchases made at the Sandals Specialty Shops are not included.
Airfare is not provided by Unique Travel, Corp.
The prize is to be used for purposes indicated above and for promotional consideration as outlined. Any changes to this agreement will render it null and void. Prize must be redeemed for travel within one year from the promotion end date (September 23, 2016 – September 23, 2017) and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No extension will be given after the prize has expired. If the prize is not redeemed, the prize is void. Prizewinner must be at least 18 years of age.
Confirmation of travel dates will only be provided 30 days prior to the departure date.
Sandals Resorts reserves the right to relocate any confirmed prizewinner from their resort of choice to an alternate resort within our chain based upon availability of space for the secured travel dates.
The prizewinner, his/her heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, hereby waive and release any and all rights, claims, and causes of action whatsoever he/she may have against the Prize Provider now or in the future arising out of his/her participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance and utilization of the Prize that he/she has won, or the exercise of any rights granted herein.
Any federal, state and/or local taxes applicable to the Prize will be the prizewinner responsibility to pay. Prizewinner will receive from the Sponsor an IRS Form 1099 (or similar) in the amount of the Prize. Prize Provider and Unique Vacations, Inc. will not provide the 1099.
Prizes are valid for travel within one year from the promotional end date. Please see aforementioned T&Cs.
A Prize Winner Package will be sent either to the winner’s home or via email. The Prize Package includes the unique prize certificate, a Sandals Resorts brochure and a letter explaining prize redemption. The winner is directed to call the Sandals Prize Redemption Department at 1-800SANDALS x 4007 to work with a representative on availability to schedule their vacation. We strongly advise that prize winners do not make airfare arrangements prior to receiving resort confirmation.
Total Grand Prize Value: $4000
Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Grand Prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Trip subject to availability and blackout dates. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for their own conduct while accepting the Grand Prize and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to use and enjoyment of the Grand Prize. Main Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
(B) Runner Up Prizes: Three (3) PRIZES: There will be three (3) Runner Up prizes consisting of each one (1) $25 Yummie by Heather Thomson giftcard valid for use on www.yummielife.com and one (1) $25 Jack Rogers giftcard valid for use on www.JackRogersUSA.com. TOTAL RETAIL VALUE of each Runner Up Prize is $50. Giftcards are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, cannot be used as rainchecks, cannot be applied towards previous purchases, and are valid for one year from date of issue.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Main Sponsor’s sole discretion. Main Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES IN THE SWEEPSTAKES: $4075.00.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Yummie by Heather Thomson, Jack Rogers, and Unique Vacations and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Main Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Main Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Main Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Main Sponsor or Administrator in its sole discretion. In such event, Main Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Main Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these official rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Main Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Main Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Main Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these official rules to be available and/or claimed, Main Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court located in New York, New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Main Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
14. Winners’ List: To receive a list of the winners, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Yummie by Heather Thomson, 530 Seventh Ave, suite 1505, NY NY 10018 attn: Marketing Dept. within thirty (30) days of expiration of the Promotion Period.
15. Rules Request: For a copy of these official rules, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Summer Never Ends Sweepstakes – Official Rules, Attn: Marketing Dept – Yummie by Heather Thomson, 530 Seventh Ave, suite 1505, NY NY 10018 prior to the end of the Promotion Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Official Rules requests.
16. Main Sponsor: Yummie by Heather Thomson, 530 Seventh Ave, suite 1505, NY NY 10018
17. Administrator: Yummie by Heather Thomson, 530 Seventh Ave, suite 1505, NY NY 10018
facebook twitter pinterest youtube instagram