- How to Wear
- Recommend wearing with nursing pads
- Fits up to a G cup comfortably
- Perfect for everyday slimming
- Layer under any blouse, top, or sweater
- Fit & Fabric
- Top and Bottom Panels: 89% Cotton 11% Spandex, Middle Panel: 40.5% Polyester 43.5% Outlast 16% Spandex.
- Length: 21 7/8 in from center front to bottom opening
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry , line dry. Do not iron, Do not dry clean.
The slimming feature is phenomenal, I ordered a small for my current size which is 5'6 34D and size 6, it fit great however getting the tank on was a mission. I have broad shoulders and the garment isn't very stretchy as it's designed to hold everything in. If you're looking for a postpartum nursing shirt I would recommend going up a size or two depending on how much larger you are after delivering. The small would not have fit if I was still in the post partum phase.
This tank is so comfortable, provides great support and it helps me fit and look great in my pre-pregnancy pants again. I'm always on the go and the clips on this tank are so easy to snap back on that I can adjust it back with one hand. I'm very short so the fit is a little long for me and normally I wear XS but I had to exchange it for S because the XS was hard to get over the breast. I'm very happy with these tanks and I'm glad I got the two colors. I wish I could afford to buy one for everyday of the week!